Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Zankyo Reference

I HAS THE ALBUM PEOPLE. 8DDD

And it's so damn pretty. The Rui Hashimoto mini photobook I mean. So so so so so so prettyyy! And now for album review that shall be re-posted at my lj too. Okay. Might be. Not sure as of yet. :D

1. Coda
Music : Toru

50 seconds of introduction.

As usual, the introduction is always kinda creepy. BUT. Fits being an introduction. Gets you in the mood.

2. Lost and Found
Words; Taka
Music; Toru and Taka

MOTHER F-ING CRAP! Fully English song. I love how his grammar is decent. Makes me so proud of him~! Of course,the song is full of hatred. HAHAHA but that's OOR for you. Their songs are sometimes full of revenge and hatred and broken love. I don't know man. Taka is a broken hearted man I supposed. XD Awesome awesome awesome!

3. Answer Is Near
Words; Taka
Music; Toru and Taka

A previous single song.I can't say much about the lyrics since I don't really understand. But. Musical wise. I love it! Still a fast song. The chorus is what's best about this song. Projects Taka's voice so perfectly!

4. NO SCARED
Words; Taka
Music; Toru and Taka

A TOTAL METAL HEAD BANGING BRAIN CRUSHING HEART MELTING SONG. If you love A7X, you probably will love this song. Also a fully English song. :D

5. C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h
Words; Taka
Music; ONE OK ROCK

HOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I love this song. Go listen to it from my previous post. I forgot which one though. 8D

6. Mr. Gendai Speaker
Words; Taka
Music; Toru and Taka

Nobody can find me here
This is my secret place
No one knows and no one will know
But I feel like losing senses
I am in this corner here alone

SEE WHAT I MEAN? His perfect grammar.

And this time,it's a slower number. But strong on the guitar and bass. Love it.

7. Sekenshirazu no Uchuhikoshi
Words and Music; Tomoya and Ryota

I love the electronics feel to the music. And the lyrics has Cygnus! [All English so I know.lol] If this is the kind of masterpiece Tomo and Ryota come out with,they should do it more. :D

8. Re:Make
Words and Music; Taka

Another song full of hatred. HAHA I think it's a Taka thing. But but but I love the music. It showcases Taka's voice perfectly. Not too fast of a song, but not slow either. It fits in the middle. And I love the PV. It's a love.

9. Pierce
Words and Music; Taka

I shouldn't be in your heart
Either the time we have spent [I think he meant to say Neither the time we have spent]
And I want you to know what the truth is
But sometimes it makes me feel so sick, oh no
I just can't say to you, No I won't.



I love this song. The slow music, the dreads. And fact that they have Piano, Viola and Cello in the song to is like so <33333 This song breaks my heart.

10. Let's take it someday
Words and Musics; Taka

Lyrics don't make sense if you don't the Japanese. So no comments on lyrics. Musical wise, Taka Taka Taka..You impress me so much. :D

11. Kimishidai Ressha
Words; Taka
Music; ONE OK ROCK

Awesome awesome awesome~! I love it. Very.. ONE OK ROCK. Compliments the whole album~ <3

12. Hidden track

The clapping = Awesome
The acoustic sounds = Awesome
Ryota's random voice = Awefreakingsome
The lyrics = Awefunnysome

I mean seriously, "First listen to this album." and some other bits and pieces I don't really get it's Japanese I'm no translator lol. But HOMG it's so damn awesome!

My ratings for this album.

Songs: 54 out of 5.
Photobook: 53 out of 5

No comments: