Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Eh?

What in the world... I totally forgot about the 7 meme. HAHAHAHAH Oops. XD

Anyway,7 books.

7 books I recently read,and I like, or idk. Just. 7 books.

1. The Book of Tomorrow - Cecilia Ahern.

I'm not really a fan of Ahern. Especially since P/s:I love you. She was a little..I don't know. Even an Irish told me,she is not a good author. But I bought the book because the storyline seems good. I haven't finish this. I'll take some time. The flow is too slow. ufufu

2. Ingatlah Tempatmu di Akhirat - Tuan Guru Dato' Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat;

A really good book. I have nothing to say about it other than, it's a really good book.

3. Any Man of Mine - Rachel Gibson

NC17. Woohoo~ I didn't know okay. I was like,Oh! Nice storyline,and I bought it and in the middle of it I was like...So..NSFW.But interesting nonetheless. Better than The Book of Tomorrow. Oops.

4. Westlife: Our Story

Yeah I read their book. It like a whole long interview but! It's a fun book to read. I love reading the boys' thoughts. The hardship they had to go through in order for them to succeed as they are today. And it kinda touches my heart. ♥

5. Pikanchi photobook 0415 0515.

I love the photobook. FOR REAL. I love how they keep everything a mystery and you need to buy it to unlock those beautiful mysteries. :DDDDl

6. flumpool fourbond

An artist book. Basically consist of prettiness and interviews which I enjoy immensely. It even shows Genchan's artwork. I can't not love that. :D

7. MMU's 12th Convocation program book.

Because it has my name. Teehe! Congratulations to alll graduate of 2011. Omedetou gozaimasu! :D

No comments: