Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

tokimeki memorial

Comparing to the 1st version for NDS, I prefers so much of the 2nd version. The main characters is not

- A douche
- A stuck up jerk
- A selfish brat

And more..

- Funny
- Cute
- Insecure
- Friendly

I really like that he works at Sangosho instead of model his butt around. I... have a thing about people who doesn't work in the limelight. Well except Arashi and my Jrock biases.. teeehehehe

And he's so freaking cute. The whole,"If you're late I'll chop you." and totally karate chopped the player's character when she's late is so freaking dfunhidncnschihjnasijnhduiwehfiu cute! And and and when he says, "Well,I'll forgive you if you say it more cutely." KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Also I like the sports guy. Shiba-kun is way awesomer than the 1st version. Deeper voice uuu~ But Wakaouji is a bit... turn off tho. He's cute. But too cute for a teacher. I really prefer the previous version's. So much testosterone going on in the previous version. LOL

However, the girls aren't as much fun as compared to the 1st version. I still prefer the girls @ 1st version. Ufufufu~

All in all, I love both Tokimeki and I shall strive to get all the guys in both version. HOHOHO

No comments: