Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Friday 24 June 2011

Hates.

This is not an angry post.

Okay bothering angry. It's the meme's fault. Since it's the second day,and second day's theme is,

7 hates.

Now.Just what do I hate.

1. Aside from FT Island,Lee Jun Ki,and those older actors and singers,I HATE KPOP FOREVEEEEEEEEERRR. Especially DBSK.

2. I hate KRU because Norman made a stupid statement about the banning of megaupload. I will forever not support their work anymore. Karak will be their last production that I will watch what so ever. HATTTTEEEE.

See?Angry post. xD

3. I hate the whole banning of Megaupload because I think it's a dumb move.

4. I hate guys who doesn't give up their seats for elders. Especially when they look at me expecting me to give up. Of course,I do give my seats to elders,but seriously,who's the one with balls here?

5. I hate people who speaks to me like they know me so much. This happens a lot before in MMU. "Syu mana pandang budak melayu weh.Dia kan suka org korea je." Which is really,a bit of a fuckery. xD Since I don't even like koreans,aside from thus mentioned above xD

6. I hate bitter gourd. And nasu. YADA. If it's the nasu who was once in KAT-TUN, that I ♥. Because he is just so freaking cute.

7. I hate myself. 8D

Because for me, there's no way you can love or hate anyone,if you do not feel the same on yourself.

Hey,I love myself.I hate myself too.It's not contradicting.It's a way for me to learn to be a better person.That's all. :D

But I think the most important hate is still the number 5 and number 1. xD

Oh!

Gonna go back to Melaka todaaayyyyy.

Excites ♥ I've put dancing pvs in my DS.But I know,Mada Minu Sekai E will be on loop.The dance at 3:03 till 3:17 is just so hot okay. Like,super duper hot. 8D I love it. xD

Okay work hour has started.

Till then,

byebi♥

4 comments:

abyahuys said...

balik mlaka? alah,..jeles... >.< xpe2, isnin ni org da balik... hehhehe~

MatSyuMiya said...

MUAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHA
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SABTU carnival weh kat st david.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~rukia_kuchiki said...

interesting entry. =)
ada yang kiter setuju, ada yg x..
haha
differences make life more exciting and interesting..ye x?

~take care syu

MatSyuMiya said...

haha biase la.we can't agree on everything.dull lah life camtu nanti xD

But it's interesting to know mane Ima setuju mane tak ne~xD

You take care too Ima ♥