Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Monday 27 June 2011

Loves

This is not some mushy post where I talk about some random guy I fall in love with. Okay,maybe not so random,but I do love him. I mean,what's not to love about Jun ♥ [It's like the symbol ♥ is embedded in my mind every time his name crosses my mind] But this is not about him. It's about,da dum~

The meme 8D

7 things I love.

Lemme see..I can list out 700 things I hate,but 7 things I love?

1. Technology. Seriously, I cannot live without my NDS and mp3. Especially NDS. Phone,is optional. haha

2. Arashi concerts' dvds. Because I can't go to Japan yet. Even if I can,I still love their dvds to bits. *dances to Hadashi no Mirai* clap clap ah clap~ xD

3. Arashi goodies. PHOTOSETTTTTT. Ordered through Madi. Ureshii desu. :D

4. Dodol goreng tepung. Sedapppppppp :D

5. My job. Because no job = no money = no Arashi goodies = sad life. xD

6. Boost. Specifically the Strawberry Squeeze. :D

7. Stationery.

There.

The things I love are rather...normal no? XD

And I watched one episode of Code Blue 2.Pi was.Erm.No.Pi.He,sucks.Like seriously.I like the drama.It was a sad episode that I accidentally watched.Gakki was great.Erika was too.And the girl who played Saejima was great.Pi.Pi was Pi.He was a doctor,and yet,his face,all on his face was a blank canvas.Like he has no feeling.

It's the eyes. T.T

So now I shall buy Code Blue dvd.I want to watch the drama.Not because of Pi obviously,but because the story itself is really nice.Yay~

And I have nothing else to say.

Oh.Melaka was fun :D:D:D Nawwar's wedding was fun. :D:D:D The carnival was SUPER FUN. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

There.Done.

2 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

dodol goreng tepung?
first time dgr.. nak try gak!!

MatSyuMiya said...

Try try!:D:D Sedap.Kalau boleh dodol tu biar yang jenis keras tu.Baru la betul2 sedap. :D