Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Thursday 23 June 2011

7 days meme :D

Okay.I'm not the best person when it comes to daily meme.Skipping Saturdays and Sundays is a must.But.I think I'm gonna give this a try.

Day 1 - 7 Secrets
Day 2 - 7 Hates
Day 3 - 7 Loves
Day 4 - 7 Fears
Day 5 - 7 Wants
Day 6 - 7 Places You Want to Go
Day 7 - 7 Foods
Day 8 - 7 Books
Day 9 - 7 Films
Day 10 - 7 Things that matter the most

So.7 secrets.

Erh.Okay.Kinda awkward.But.

1. I stole money when I was a kid once. Shame on me.
2. I lied to mom when I was 9.I got number 14 in class.And I was soooooooo scared.I thought I've screwed up so I didn't tell her.
3. I think APink are cute. OMG The horror of admitting this. T.T
4. I had suicidal thought when I was 13 before.Hormones~
5. I used to be so scared of failbook.com
6. I failed on many things before and every single time I think of it,it depresses me.
7. I hate one of my family members.Yup.

Okay.Awkward.*prays nobody reads this*

No comments: