Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Thursday 23 June 2011

and yet again another post.

I don't think I'll ever find myself updating my lj.I wrote down the things I wanted to.And then I forgot.And then.. I come here and my blog here will be update.And then I forget my lj.But at least I'm still reading my fpage.Or at least pretend to xD

And then there's the work O.O Work is work.Let's not think about it for the moment.

And then there's the screening.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!Okay jumping up and down,dancing around,singing to heart's content may not be the most healthy activity for the throat,and feet.But 8D It's healthy for the brain.I seriously felt relaxed last week after the screening.All thanks too Arashians.And Arashi.And the DVD of which the Kversion I am getting weeeeee~ :DDDDDD Cannot wait for it. Hopefully it'll arrive on the 13/14/15th July.It's like,my present for myself xD

And then there's the concert goodies. /dies. Arashi > Food is like a common thing among fangirls I think.ufufu Oh and I am so getting the penlight.I heard they can change colourrrrrs *oooooooooooo~* and I don't have any penlight yet.Penlight,is important in screenings. 8D And I want the photosets.The poster [because Jun has open legs on it HAHAHAH OKAYYY SHUTUP PERVERTS hahaha].The markers too.And perhaps tshirts and bags and charm er okay maybe not everything.

So money goes to Arashi.Yay :D

And I wanna go karaokeeeeeee.Alone.I want to sing and dance.Alone.It's gonna be fun.Like watching movies alone. 8D I need not worry about the way I behave around nobody no? 8DDDD

Yeap.I'm definitely a loner.

Orz.

No comments: