Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Monday 19 March 2012

wa~katta~

I finally understand - what drove me to stop stanning Arashi as much as I did before.

It's not them. It's me. Peh kau ayat putus cinta.

When I first started to like Arashi, they were already really really big. They had the AAA and stuffs. But. They were not everywhere. Sure they have a lot of shows. But..How do I explain this. They have shows, dramas, singles, concerts, albums. Everything. Oh. And CMs. And I love all that. But at the same time it's tiring.

I love ONE OK ROCK and my Jrocks. I hope they get bestsellers for every single/album/dvd they're releasing. But. I wish they'll stay out of regular variety shows or dramas out of a sudden.

I.. love them. But the anticipation of waiting for the band to release something is .. for the lack of better word and I totally forgot the English - kurushii. But the moment they release stuffs -

bam wham pham!

K.O on my side.

I don't know how to explain it. It just feel so damn good.

I used to feel the same towards Arashi. The anticipation of waiting for a drama for a member. The single the cm the everything. But they have dramas every season now. Not saying it's a bad thing. Hell. I hope that pattern will continue for the next 20 years. But it's tiring. I'm not the kind who stan only 1 person in a band. But..when it comes to Arashi, I end up following only a certain person's progress or activities. And I feel bad about it.

I'm not comparing jrock and jpop or in this case Arashi specifically. I'm just justifying myself.

For myself.

I feel the need to do so. This blog isn't publicize everywhere because of this habit of mine. Telling myself why I feel what I feel.

Uh. Nevermind.

I just felt like talking okay.

And now I'm done.

Oh!!!!!!!

YokoArena concert!!
I'll flail tonight.

Bye~

No comments: