Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Alex Onizawa Ramon

If for some unknown and unworldly chance that you come across this blog after googling yourself, know that I think you're one helluva rock person! Totally awesome. Then, now, always.


It's sad I got to know this awesome man's existence only after he left ONE OK ROCK. But nevertheless. I'm glad I got to know.


He's tall. He's half American half Japanese. He's fluent in both languages [I think]. And he has really weird accent.


And damn it Alex, you're pretty and handsome. Also, when I say his accent is weird, it is by no mean in a bad way. I love the accent. Adds to his.. originality.


And one of my favourite song was written by him.


He's funny and gorgeous. 


But when he's on stage, he's also cool and collected. I absolutely love the way he plays guitar.


He can be silly. But hey - that's because he has silly company. Not that it's a bad thing. It's charming ♥


Most of the time he's handsome though.


Yeap. In ONE OK ROCK or not, I still love Alexander Onizawa Ramon

Only I once sulked because you said you like KARA. それはだめですよ。ま。。It's absolutely personal choice. But. *sigh* 

Well. Other than the fact that you like KARA, I love every other aspect about you. ♥

Including the naked photoshoot.

Nyum3

hahaha joking joking XD

And because I love you for your talent - be it modelling or writing songs or playing guitar - the tag is gonna be yours alone. I'm not combining with your old band.

So Alex.

お誕生日おめでとう!
今からもあたしアレクさんのことずっと
応援します!
元気になろうぜ!


And uh.. For all the images above, don't sue me Alex love ♥ tehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Increíble texto XD