Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Monday 24 October 2011

Paranormal Activity 3

This post is gonna be filled with not much info on PA3 but just the random incoherency.


Ohhhh my dear.

IT WAS SOOO FREAKING CREEPPY I DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE FOR THE TOILET BECAUSE I WAS SCARED TO WALK IN THE DARK.

The CG was awesome really. It really looked like a founded footage and the ghosts were so real.

So. freaking. creepy.

If you're planning on watching,do not do these;

1. Berlagak bahawa kamu sangat berani
2. Tengok sorang-sorang.
3. Tengok 1st show pagi2.

I did those. Oh I regret it immensely. XD

But.

I didn't regret watching. It was really awesome. Better than Haunted Houses. They managed to make me hide behind my jacket. Teheh XD

And.

I hope there'll be no PA4. ~_~

No comments: