Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Monday 24 October 2011

BW = Bowling... Really?

BW = Beautiful World.

Can't believe they have a remake. And,brace yourself for a very racist remark. Remake is awesome when it's Re:Make by ONE OK ROCK,but not awesome and so Korean when it's a...remake. -_-"

I really can't believe Arashi is having a remake. The new song. Can't it be a single? Like, a normal single. A special single! A To Be Free kinda single,no RE just LE.

Well tbqh I'm bitter because I have no money left for Arashi. I spent like,a 100 plus for the phone repair. *weeps

*sigh*

I hope Johnny won't turn them into some Korean ppoi artists. I'll really leave the fandom then. Which I really don't want. I love them. I really do. I just..hate kpop kay.

Anyway!

flumpool's LE and RE will be arriving in December. WEEEE. I am so freaking happy. I know it's rather stupid that I actually bought both. But hey! I need the calendar. And Tenugui Wasshoi is irresistible. :D Syuhada memang gullible dengan goodies flumpool. I can tie the wasshoi on my neck,and maybe Seiji will pet me on my head. Er.. Nevermind.

Also.

Cancelling on getting YUI album. Because...flumpool is priority?I wonder if that's a bad thing. hahaha

And bowling.

Yes.

Bowling.

Went on Friday last week with...

Jannah
Hajar
Fitri
Syahim
Kak Jiji
Ida
Wan
Intan

And

yours truly lost by 3 point.

THREE FREAKING PINS.

Because the lane sucks.

I'm in denial. Let me be. XD

And they wanted me to do the whole chicken dance.

You kureji? Like hell I would. I'm not that cool to dance the chicken dance in the middle of a gajillion of people. hahaha

But I had a good time throwing some heavy balls knocking down some tens of pins.

Next month we'll probably have some laser fight stuffs.

Yay?

I suck at shooting. LOL


Well. Let's hope I won't have to do a chicken dance then!

8D

toodles!

p/s:I love "Love So Life" and "Phi Brain." SO FREAKING AWESOME.

No comments: