Hey Syu.

Uninteresting human being.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

And this is how fandom helped me.

I was having quite a shitty day.
Worked in Menara because VADS had water cut. I don't mind that. Why would I? The people there are warm. Though the place is really really cold I felt like I was in a chiller.

But.

It was a stressful day. Away from your usual workplace. Like, you miss the little trinkets from other people that you display on your desk. And you miss the team - like your boss because I have an awesome one 8D And.. you know,it just feels different. I sound like a puppy who can't sleep unless the place has its smell. lol And things happened. In real life and in uh..virtual life. So it's really stressful.

I'm glad though that the whole deal with Syahim was done. So much confusion I can't even - but it's ma~ma~settled so I'm good. So long we get the work done properly, I don't mind working off the hours. ^^ Not a workaholic - trust me. And I had a looooong talk with K. Huda. I've always thought she was Kota Bahru. Apparently she's not. LOOOOOOL 1 year knowing her and only today I actually cleared a very fundamental misunderstanding. Sorry Kak. My bad. XDDDD

And then.

There's the Tomoya blog post that made me really really really REEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLY happy. I was just thinking, "when is Tomo-chan gonna update~~~ T^T" and then he did. I haz telepathic power. And the whole blog post was ♥

I was flailing with both Madi and Rae in different places. And it felt good. I was having really bad stress over something. I decided to forget. But I'm hardly a forgetful person when it comes to personal matter. lol full of revenge orz But, though they don't make me forget... They did make me..become..less stress. Keeps my mind off it.

And so.

That is how fandom helps me everyday.

Distract me from things I need to be distracted from.

And helps me focus on things I need to focus on.



And don't worry. I'm okay. ^^

No comments: